The 1500 calorie keto meal plan is a trending sensation amongst the wellness community and is considered to be the most effective method to lose weight, and has yielded proven remarkable results. Keto diet basically transforms you into a fat-burning power machine and by following a proper diet plan you can easily shed body fats, balance your blood sugar, improve brain health and terminate many other health issues.
What is a keto diet?
Basically a 1500 calorie keto meal plan is a diet that includes low carbohydrates and high fat for increasing ketones level in the liver, which can be used as body energy. By curbing the intake of carbohydrates we can easily tame our bodies to produce ketones that breakdown liver fats to produce the energy required.
Perfect 1500 calorie keto meal plan
If you are interested in starting an effective keto diet plan then read further for some very beneficial guidance and exotic yummy recipes. It is essential that we prepare a viable plan depending on how swift you would want to get into ketosis. After researches, we have generated a fruitful free 1500 calorie keto meal plan loaded with yummy recipes shortlisted exclusively for you to benefit.
You need to remember to eat the proper foods in the correct proportion in order to reap huge health benefits. Carb rich foods such as fruits like apples, oranges, grains, sugar and tubers need to be replaced by keto-friendly food products. Foods such as low carb vegetables, meats, seeds, nuts, eggs, fish, berries, avocado and other foods enriched with keto goodness work wonder.
Complete chart of 1500 calorie Keto meal plan
Research has confirmed that the following 1500 calorie keto meal plan can help you in the process of losing weight and maintaining good health within a week period of time. The following easy and simple 1500 calorie keto meal prep tips cover a weekly chart. It is a healthy and delicious treat for all fitness freaks.
- Monday diet
- Breakfast: whole eggs – 2, pan-fried bacon-2 slices, medium avocado- 1, heavy whipping cream-2 tbsp
- Before noon vegan soup: Turmeric and cauliflower soup
- Lunch: leafy green vegetables, chicken breast-3oz, ¼ cup shredded taco-blend full fat cheese, ½ cup diced tomatoes.
- Evening snacks: 1 full-fat cheese stick and 1 oz. soaked plain almonds.
- Dinner: 1 cup steamed asparagus, 2 oz. leafy green vegetables 3 oz. butter baked tilapia.
- Tuesday diet
- Breakfast: simple chicken breast- 2 slices, scrambled eggs-2, 1.5 oz. cheddar cheese, sautéed spinach-1 cup.
- Before noon vegan soup: low carbohydrate vegetable soup
- Lunch: ham-3oz., stir fry vegetables-1 cup blended with ½ tsp olive oil.
- Snack: tuna pouch
- Dinner: keto meat pie, 1 medium apple.
- Wednesday diet
- Breakfast: spinach and sweet potato toasts topped with 2 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese – 2 slices, medium orange – 1
- Before noon vegan soup: keto broccoli cheddar soup
- Lunch : chicken salad stuffed with avocados and medium apple-1
- Snack: medium celery stalks- 3, hummus ¼ cup.
- Dinner: roasted salmon with smoky greens and chickpeas – 1 serving and pineapple nice cream- 1 cup.
- Thursday diet:
- Breakfast: eggs-2, low carb tortilla- 1 piece, diced mushrooms- ¼ cup, ham – 1 slice.
- Before noon vegan soup: cream of asparagus soup.
- Lunch: beef taco salad, salsa- 1 tbsp, ground beef – 4 oz. 2 tbsp, lettuce – 1 cup.
- Snack: pepperoni and cheese meat roll ups
- Dinner: ground turkey- 4 oz., tomato- 1, olive oil – 1 tbsp, spaghetti squash blended with 8 oz. unsweetened almond milk.
- Friday diet:
- Breakfast: sweet potatoes- 3 oz., medium sized avocado -1, full fat cheese- 1 slice
- Before noon vegan soup: creamy garlic chicken soup.
- Lunch: 6 oz. baked tilapia with herbs and lemon juice
- Snack: plain soaked almonds- 1 oz., 1 full fat cheese stick
- Dinner: 1 bell pepper stuffed with ground beef – 4 oz., steamed asparagus – 1 cup and full fat cheese – ¼ cup.
- Saturday diet
- Breakfast: keto bacon, cheddar chive omelet and strawberries – 5 numbers.
- Before noon vegan soup: cream of zucchini soup.
- Lunch: pan-fried salmon, ¼ cup whole milk Greek yoghurt, blueberries- ¾ cup
- Snack: almonds – 15 numbers.
- Dinner: beef broccoli stir fry – 2 servings and pineapple nice cream.
- Sunday diet
- Breakfast: keto pancakes made from 1 tbsp ground husk powder, cottage cheese and 4 eggs. 2 oz. blueberry Toppings with 1 cup whipped cream.
- Before noon vegan soup: bacon cauliflower cheddar
- Lunch: 1500 calorie keto meal plan chicken avocado cilantro lime salad, 1 medium sized apple and 10 soaked almonds
- Snack: 1 hardboiled egg and flax chips – 10
- Dinner: roasted chicken breast– 4 oz blended with ½ cup melted full fat cheese and steamed broccoli- 1 cup.
Keto bacon cheddar chive omelet
- Bacon – 2 slices
- Eggs- 2
- Shredded cheddar Cheese – 1 oz
- Chives – 2 stalks
Method of Preparation
- To prepare 1500 calories a day on keto, take a pan and cook the 2 bacon slice. No need to add oil because the bacon oil is more than enough for the meat to be well cooked.
- Stop the flame and keep the bacon aside.
- Now again heat the pan with bacon fat in low to medium heat.
- Add the two beaten eggs to the pan.
- Season with salt, pepper and sliced 2 stalks of chives.
- Place the 2 slice of cooked bacon into the center.
- Turn the heat off and then add 1 oz shredded cheddar cheese.
- Fold the omelet in square shape.
- Top with cheddar cheese, sprinkle some more chives and crumbled bacon.
- Delicious bacon cheddar chive omelet is ready to taste.
Chicken avocado cilantro lime salad
- Green onion
- Lime juice- 1 tsp
- Avocados- 2
- Tender boiled Chicken – 2 cups
- Full fat mayonnaise- 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation
- Scoop the 2 avocados and dice them up and put in a bowl.
- Add salt.
- Add 1 tsp lime juice to it.
- Chop finely the onions in a bigger bowl.
- Chop cilantro and then keep it aside.
- Now mix well 2 tablespoon of mayonnaise and 1 tsp of lime juice in a separate bowl.
- Shred the chicken and add to the bowl containing onion.
- Then add the mayonnaise sauce that you prepared, to the chicken mixture.
- Mix it well.
- Then add the avocados and mix it carefully without smashing the fruit.
- Finally, add the chopped cilantro and mix.
- Now your yummy tasty1500 calorie keto meal plan recipe- chicken avocado cilantro lime salad is ready.