When you are following the ground beef keto recipes, you must include the high protein into it. As a matter of fact, you will have to ensure that if you are actually following that keto diet, try to maintain the rules. Not just is this thrifty, but this is also super versatile and can be turned into a huge variety of different meals.
Top 5 Ground Beef Keto Recipes
Keto-Style Chili Beef
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- Crushed tomatoes
- Tomato sauce
- Beef broth
- 4 tablespoons of chilli seasoning
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1/2 chopped red bell pepper
- Shredded cheese
- First, chop the meat evenly and then brown it
- Add red bell pepper and onion and continue cooking until they are soft
- Stir in the crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, chilli seasoning, and beef broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- After that, turn it to the low flame and let simmer
- Simmer it almost for 30 minutes up to an hour to let all the flavours combine.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, diced onions and even jalapenos
There are lots of ground beef keto recipes available but this is one of the most excellent recipes, which have gained massive popularity. Keto or not, this chilli beef recipe is just plain delicious. In addition to that, the ground meat it gets some serious bulk from sugar-free bacon and chopped mushrooms.
Beef Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 big sized of cauliflower
- Kosher salt
- 1 c. diced carrots
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 c. frozen peas
- 1/4 c. chopped green onions
- First, you will have to place the cauliflower into the blender filled with 3 cups of water.
- Then, pulse until the cauliflower is the size of rice
- If it is needed, then blend in two batches
- Drain in colander and pat dry with paper towels, then set aside to dry.
- Take the large sauté pan and then put oil for over medium-high heat, brown ground beef, breaking up pieces along with the wooden spoon; season with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Add carrots and onions and sauté until softened, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Then you will have to add the garlic powder, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes; simmer 1 minute.
- Add cauliflower and peas; toss together unless and until warmed through 2 to 3 minutes. Add green onions and serve immediately.
Ground Beef Keto Recipes – Whole 30 Meatballs
This is one of the best ground beef keto recipes to include it into your keto diet
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon salt-free Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (24- to 26-ounce) jar no sugar-added marinara sauce
- The very first thing is that you will have to place the ground beef, parsley, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Then, you can actually utilize your fingers for mixing all those ingredients until all the ingredients are evenly combined. Do not overwork.
- Form the mixture into 1 1/2-inch meatballs (about 2 tablespoons each), and place the formed meatballs on a rimmed baking sheet.
- After that you will have to heat oil in the large pan
- Working in batches if needed to make sure the pan is not crowded, add the meatballs, and cook, turning every minute, until browned all over, 3 to 5 minutes.
- After that you will have to return all the meatballs to the pan and add the sauce.
- Then, simply stir to combine and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer until cooked through and an instant-read thermometer register 165°F, 8 to 10 minutes.
Juiciest Burger Patties
- 1 egg
- 2 pounds ground beef
- Beaten 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 minced cloves garlic
- First, you will have to preheat the grill for the high heat
- After that take a large bowl and then mix the egg, beef, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, ground beef, bread crumbs, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands.
- Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Then, simply grill the patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
There are lots of ground beef keto recipes available and amongst all, choosing the best kind of recipe would be great for you. As a matter of fact, you can easily choose this recipe so that you will get the best result out of it.
Lasagna-Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 cups whole or 2% ricotta cheese
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Chopped fresh parsley or basil leaves
- First thing first, you will have to heat the oven and then put the squashes in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Then, lay them cut-side down in a roasting pan or other baking dish, and after that add about an inch of water.
- Then, you will have to roast until completely tender soft when poked with a fork, 45 to 60 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack until cool enough to handle.
- Put all the ingredients into the saucepan and then stir it well until it is cooked
- Continue simmering the sauce until the squashes are ready, 5 to 20 minutes.
- Use the fork to shred the inside of each squash, leaving about the half-inch of squash left in the shell.
- After that mix the tomato sauce and salt
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400°F. Sprinkle the mozzarella over the tops of the squashes and bake until the cheese is bubbly and browned in spots, 15 to 20 minutes more.