The keto paleo meal plan is a highly recognized diet that is based on the consumption of proteins and animal fat in perfect proportion. It is an innovative aspect that blends low carbohydrate ketogenic diet with a nutritious eating habit of paleo diet for good weight reduction and effectively treating diverse health issues.
What is keto paleo meal plan?
The keto paleo diet works by burning fat faster without curbing your cravings for dairy products. Researches show that a very less amount of insulin is required by the body when this kind of diet is followed by a person. Therefore your body does not need glucose for its well being but relies completely on ketones and fatty acids for generating energy. This is the reason for keto meal plan gaining much recognition and appreciation these days.
Benefits of keto paleo meal diet plan
The keto diet plan for beginners free supplies energy in a well balanced manner with ketos and paleo enriched food products that are packed with goodness of carbohydrates and fats. According to researches the keto paleo diet plan has the ability to control your obesity while treating various diseases and chronic illness.
Best keto paleo diet plan chart
Keto and paleo diets are basically similar as they use less sugar and low-carbohydrate foods. This could be considered as an ultimate option for anyone who craves to be fit and healthy. Basic difference between paleo and keto diet foods is that paleo includes dairy and keto does not. However there are some delicious foods that you can eat by combining the goodness of both the diets. We have shortlisted simple very easy to cook meals, highly nutritional and super tasty keto paleo meal plan recipes in the following article exclusively for your benefits. Eat, Enjoy and stay healthy.
- Breakfast: 1 oz almonds, ¼ cup raspberries blended in ½ cup creamed coconut milk.
- Before noon vegan soup: Vegan low carb creamy broccoli soup.
- Lunch: Lemon pepper chicken wings, hard boiled eggs- 2, dried cranberries, few apple pieces, vinaigrette and pecan slices– 1 cup.
- Snack: medium sized apple
- Dinner: Pancakes with smoked salmon and lemon cream cheese, green salad- 2 cups
- Breakfast: Egg meat omelet with 3 eggs and cooked meat.
- Before noon vegan soup: Low carb vegan carrot soup.
- Lunch: Warm bacon, avocado and egg salad, lettuce wraps
- Snack: Carrot sticks with mayo sauce.
- Dinner: Pan ghee roasted medium size pork chop, bunch of seasoned asparagus
- Breakfast: Spicy Salmon poppers
- Before noon vegan soup: Cream of mushroom soup
- Lunch: Pan roasted prawn, green or spinach salad with crunchy lettuce and black olives- ¼ cup.
- Snack: Almonds or walnuts- 1 oz.
- Dinner: slow cooked meat with crunchy lettuce and cherry tomato salad with chopped basil, spring onion with olive oil -1 cup
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with a bunch of chives, pan fried ham – 1 thick slice with cherry tomatoes and mushrooms, braised spinach- ½ cup
- Before noon vegan soup: low carb vegetable beef soup
- Lunch: Jalapeno popper chicken salad, crispy green chard and iceberg lettuce – 2 cups
- Snack: Banana with almond butter
- Dinner: 200 gm baked salmon, roasted green beans
Breakfast: Avocado tuna salad and keto paleo meal plan green smoothie
- Before noon vegan soup: Broccoli cauliflower cheese soup
- Lunch: Sweet and spicy turkey and bacon chili, 1 medium apple
- Snack: Bacon and egg stuffed muffin
- Dinner: Slow cooked 150 gm meat, 1 bunch lettuce with cherry tomatoes salad.
- keto breakfast: Paleo broccoli and chicken stir fry
- Before noon vegan soup: Apple pumpkin soup
- Lunch: Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and vegetable muffins
- Snack: Hardboiled egg
- Dinner: Grilled chicken breast with zucchini and 2 celery sticks with coconut and pecan butter
- Breakfast: Thick sliced ham, 3 scrambled eggs, braised spinach-1 cup and ½ avocado
- Before noon vegan soup: Butternut squash soup with chicken stock
- Lunch: Pan roasted bacon slices with 2 cups of finely chopped crunchy lettuce and spinach seasoned with mayo sauce.
- Snack: Rosemary roasted radishes
- Dinner: Pistachio crusted salmon and cabbage skillet
Weight loss keto diet plan recipes
Pancakes with smoked salmon and lemon cream cheese
- Large eggs- 4
- Almond flour- 1 cup
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Baking powder- 1 tsp
- Garlic powder- ½ tsp
- Ghee or avocado oil for frying- 3 tbsp
For cheese filling:
- Goat cheese or cream cheese-
- Lemon zest- ½ tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Garlic powder 1/8 tsp
- Smoked salmon
- Baby dill
Method of preparation
- Beat the 4 large eggs until they are nicely blended.
- Add a pinch of salt and garlic powder.
- Then add almond flour and baking powder and beat it well for some time.
- Heat the pan and add ghee.
- Then pour the pancake batter and cook.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling by mixing together cheese and other ingredients in a separate bowl in proper proportion.
- Cover the top layer of the pancake with the cheese filling.
- Then cover each pancake with smoked salmon and baby dill.
- Nutritiousketo paleo meal plan and delicious pancakes are ready for you to taste.
- Sesame oil- 1 tablespoon
- Chicken thighs- 500gm/1.1lbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Broccoli – 1 head chopped in to bite sized pieces
- Tamari – 2 tablespoons
- Garlic cloves, peeled and diced – 3
Method of preparation
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan
- Once heated add the chicken thighs along with garlic, salt and pepper according to your requirement of taste.
- When the chicken pieces turn brown in color add tamari and broccoli.
- Mix well to combine.
- You can include this recipe to your keto paleo meal plan enriching it with cabbage noodles or zucchini.